"Twilight girl"

 Journallaaa ๐Ÿ“–✨

"A Little About Me" (English version)

Welcome in my diary๐Ÿ“š✍

Hi everyone๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป For  the first time, I want to share a little about myself๐Ÿ’ซ      My name is Najla Virginia, though that’s not my full name since it actually has three words >< Feel free to call me Nallaa! I was born in Tasikmalaya on March 10th, and in 2026 I’ll be turning 18
I bet you can guess my birth year now.
I’m just a girl with a thousand dreams like any other teenager. The things I love most are reading and writing, which sparked my dream of becoming a writer who can inspire others.

A writer is someone who weaves words full of meaning onto paper. It’s a small dream of mine, full of challenges, and for now it still feels like a wish. But I believe if I dare to dream, I must also dare to take the first step to make it real.

That's all for now, everyone.

See you in the next blog with more stories from my life. Byebye๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

By the way, I'm an Indonesian kid๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ

Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

"Gadis Sejuta Mimpi"

"Pergi??"